This is my old blog.



Go to my new Web site!
http://www.amelyajayne.com/
Contact Kathleen on (919) 321-0397 or email me at amelyajaynephotography@hotmail.com

My Daughter Amelya: Photo Shop Vintage Look
























Taken (cropped & magnified) from an original photo with the 3 kids in full length body.
As you look through my blog you will see I went a little crazy with the "vintage" look. I have sooo many beach photos that I have taken these last few years that really lend themselves to this totally cool & super easy technique!!! All of these (beach photos) photos were taken with a point and shoot digital camera. If you would like to learn these techniques go to "scraps of Jacki's" blog by clicking on all post titles with the "Vintage Look." If you want to know specifics for each photo, like the % for color, light, shadow and opacity, I am happy to share that with you. I did not use the same "recipe" for every photo. Feel free to contact me through my blog. http://scrappintimes.typepad.com/scrappin_times/2009/03/aging-your-photos.html