This is my old blog.



Go to my new Web site!
http://www.amelyajayne.com/
Contact Kathleen on (919) 321-0397 or email me at amelyajaynephotography@hotmail.com

Beauty in Motion



Just before dark I asked Amelya to throw on my "bat" sweater, that's what she calls it, and pose for me. I just invested $3 in a white foam core board & wanted to try it out on this overcast evening. It was pretty dark out and I was amazed & pleased how it helped light up her face & eyes. I held it as close to her body as possible & held my camera in the other hand and did my best. I like the results, and this was my first attempt at using reflective props. I look forward to using it again and improving my images. I love the blur in these images. It helps to see how much fun she was having and how fast she was moving. It tells the story, I like that.