This is my old blog.



Go to my new Web site!
http://www.amelyajayne.com/
Contact Kathleen on (919) 321-0397 or email me at amelyajaynephotography@hotmail.com

Our Kids in Jersey: Photoshop Vintage Look




The home you see behind the kids is a home that was built by my Mothers Uncle and family. It was built some time in the late 1960's. It is the only house of it's kind since most people have rebuilt their homes more modern. It has 6 bedrooms, each having a door to the outside patio. My family would stay in this house every summer for a few weeks. It is real communal living, you share the kitchen and living room space with other families that were visiting. I love the house because it looks like drift wood to me and fits in nicely with the small natural beach that has not been built up into a tourist attraction. You can see that we are all alone on this lovely beach in mid July taking photos at sun set. That is my favorite time of day there, it is really peaceful.