This is my old blog.



Go to my new Web site!
http://www.amelyajayne.com/
Contact Kathleen on (919) 321-0397 or email me at amelyajaynephotography@hotmail.com

Me... Giving a photo a Vintage Look


I took this photo of myself ( some ones gotta take my photo).
After playing with the light & mid tones, I converted it to Sepia & changed the Opacity to 80%. I noticed when I do that I love the result but once it is saved it looks less colorful so I take the 80% layer & change the opacity to 0%. This seems to bring back the warm color that makes my eyes pop and puts a little warmth back in my skin. Click on my blog title and it will take you to the tutorial site "Scraps of Jackie"that is where I learned this fun and surprisingly easy technique! Follow me on my journey of learning how to take great photos and how to edit them! I'm just gettin' started!

I took this photo with my Canon Power Shot Point & Shoot.