This is my old blog.



Go to my new Web site!
http://www.amelyajayne.com/
Contact Kathleen on (919) 321-0397 or email me at amelyajaynephotography@hotmail.com

Thanksgiving Stellwag's Farm, New Jersey 2009





















































We had a busy weekend photographing about 10 families! Three of which were in 1 hour!

This was all made possible by my over achieving younger sister. We both agree she missed her true calling in PR. Thank you Jennifer! I love you!

Thank you to all the families that came out in the cold and blustery wind! You are all helping me get my start as a photographer and I am forever grateful. More photos will be posted. These are a few favorites.

The photos were taken at Stellwag's Farm in Delran NJ. It is the most adorable farm tucked away in the suburbs. Great for kids! George the donkey is so friendly!