This is my old blog.



Go to my new Web site!
http://www.amelyajayne.com/
Contact Kathleen on (919) 321-0397 or email me at amelyajaynephotography@hotmail.com

Improving Old Photos Taken with Point & Shoot

It's nice to get a smile every once in a while.








The photo of Amelya in her B&W dress was quite dark. I corrected the white balance, by typing
Ctrl +L and that gives you the new window to work from. Click on the white eyedropper and left click the photo with your mouse until you reach the desired result. Or use the different tabs on the light scale. I added light to all of them and increased the contrast, sharpened the eyes, and some I converted to sepia and played with the opacity. I love all of these quick & easy techniques! I have taken so many photos over the years using very limited equiptment (none) just a point & shoot. So it is a real plaesure to see my old photos come to life!