This is my old blog.



Go to my new Web site!
http://www.amelyajayne.com/
Contact Kathleen on (919) 321-0397 or email me at amelyajaynephotography@hotmail.com

Pretty in Pink - even with boo boo's

Amelya had a rough couple of weeks. First a collision on the soccer field gave her a black eye, that is almost healed in this photo, then while playing kitty cat she was going up the stairs & burned her nose on the carpet. She was a good sport and let me take her photo. In the 2nd photo I used the healing tool to erase it. Certain photos I had to use the cloning tool & then the healing, but since the 2nd photo was shot at a distance and cropped tight, the healing tool seemed to be all I needed. I click & hold the mouse & drag in smooth circles to "heal" the boo boo.
Photos taken in our back garden and against the woods we back up to.