This is my old blog.



Go to my new Web site!
http://www.amelyajayne.com/
Contact Kathleen on (919) 321-0397 or email me at amelyajaynephotography@hotmail.com

My Daughter at Dunbarton Pond, Durham

We decided to go for a walk and I wasn't planning on taking my new camera, but I couldn't help myself. This is a Monday night after a long day of school and having the play date of her life the day before from 2pm to 8:45pm! She is tired and is being a good sport to help me learn my camera. If it wasn't for my daughter I would have to photograph my cats and that just isn't as fun, so thank you Amelya! I love you!!!!

It was getting dark so I had to lighten this photo & I increased the contrast just a bit. I also converted it to sepia and did a very subtle opacity for warmth and have her pop from the background. It looks fake, but it is all real!